Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Welcome to Aero Evo

This is a new blogging endeavor of mine, and my first solo run at it.  Those that have worked with me in the past know that I sporadically post to H2VP and the Pterosaur.net Blog.

This blog will differ substantially from what I have done previously.  First and foremost, I will be specifically discussing animal flight - particularly the evolution of flight.  The format is also going to be different from what I have done in the past. I have designed this blog to be a rapid-fire, regularly updated feed.  I expect to post something almost every day (holidays and such excepted, of course). Posts will typically be short - when I have something more lengthy to say, I will link over to H2VP or Pterosaur.net.    This can therefore be seen as a form of micro-blog.

On to the wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment